Victory 91.5 invites you to join the Hurricane Bucket Challenge to help our neighbors in need!
An incredible number of families across the Southeast have been displaced from their homes due to massive flooding and wind damage caused by recent hurricanes. One of the most immediate needs for those families to start rebuilding their lives is cleaning supplies.
We are challenging you to purchase 5 gallon buckets available at all the big box stores and load them with the following supplies:
- Four scouring pads (No stainless steel, Brillo or SOS pads (nothing with soap))
- Eight sponges
- Eighteen reusable cleaning towels (e.g. Easy Wipes)
- One scrub brush
- One small bottle of liquid laundry detergent
- One 16-28 oz. bottle of liquid disinfectant dish soap
- One 12-16 oz. bottle of household disinfectant cleaner
- One can air freshener
- One insect repellent spray
- One package of dust masks
- Two pairs dish-washing gloves
- One pair work gloves, cotton with leather palm or all leather
- 1 roll 33-45 gallon heavy duty trash bags
(Other cleaning items are being accepted even if they won’t fit in the bucket. Brooms, mops, pry bars, etc.)
Bring your Hurricane buckets to the Victory studios at 1705 Sawnee Dr, Cumming through October 1st.
Trucks will be leaving to the affected areas on Monday October 2nd.
Join Victory 91.5 and RLN Global to show Real Love Now to those who need it the most.